Job Title: Senior Managing Engineer
Wiseman + Rohy Structural Engineers is looking for a Senior Managing Design Engineer with 10 – 20 years of experience in structural engineering. This position offers the opportunity to participate in challenging and unique projects in all types of commercial structures.
- Attitude that is focused on responsiveness and superior client service
- BS degree in Structural Engineering
- Proficient in the design of concrete, steel, masonry and wood structures
- Demonstrates experience interacting with clients and staff on projects
- Ability to develop and review design drawings and calculations
- Ability to manage projects while concurrently designing projects
- Project management experience and demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Registered Structural Engineer (P.E.) in California (S.E. preferred)
- The responsibilities for this senior managing engineer position include producing design calculations and construction documents, coordination with the design team and team members within our office, construction administration services and management of other engineers for a wide variety of projects.
We are looking for a highly motivated engineer to become a long-term part of this established company. We pride ourselves in all of our long-term employees and feel this is due to our varied projects and good working environment.
Job Title: Entry Level Engineer
If you have the desire to work at a company where you will be recognized for your achievements — a place where you will be challenged, Wiseman + Rohy Structural Engineers is presently looking for innovative thinkers to shape the development of Southern California and beyond.
Wiseman + Rohy Structural Engineers is expanding with new clients and exciting projects. We have a 40+ year history of leadership in the structural engineering industry that has allowed us to establish a wide-spread reputation for designing interesting and diverse projects.
The key to maintaining our long tradition of engineering excellence is the professionalism and dedication of our employees. As a leader in both compensation and benefits, we know that our mix of projects and the experience gained will inspire you even further.
If you are a highly-motivated team player who likes to work in a creative environment, we would like to meet with you.