Job Title: Senior Managing Engineer / Ownership Position
Wiseman + Rohy Structural Engineers is looking for a Senior Managing Design Engineer with 10 – 20 years of experience in structural engineering. This position offers the opportunity to participate in the leadership of the company while engineering and managing challenging and unique projects in all types of commercial structures. This position is for someone interested in having ownership in a company within a short period of time by joining the existing leadership.
- Attitude that is focused on responsiveness and superior client service
- BS degree in Structural Engineering
- Proficient in the design of concrete, steel, masonry and wood structures
- Demonstrates experience interacting with clients and staff on projects
- Ability to develop and review design drawings and calculations
- Ability to manage projects while concurrently designing projects
- Project management experience and demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Registered Engineer (P.E.) in California (S.E. preferred)
- The responsibilities for this senior managing engineer position include producing design calculations and construction documents, coordination with the design team and team members within our office, construction administration services and management of other engineers for a wide variety of projects.
We are looking for a highly motivated engineer to become a long-term part of this established company. We pride ourselves in all of our long-term employees and feel this is due to our varied projects and good working environment.